geronimo-user mailing list archives

From beyondjusitn <beyondjus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems when deploy ejb in eclipse
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:40:30 GMT

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your reply.

Just as you said, I updated to the new release of all the environment. Some
problems were fixed. But some new ones came up.

I really appreciate if you could help me out. In deed, there isn't much, I
think.

I try to create an EJB in Eclipse, and deploy it on geronimo. Then write a
dynamic web project to test it. What I did are as follows:

1. Create an ejb project.
    Target Runtime--Apache geronimo 2.0
    Configuration--EJB Project with XDoclet

    Click next
2. select "Geronimo Deployment 1.1", then click finish.
3. after that, I followed this tutorial.
http://roseindia.net/ejb/ejbtutorial/building_a_simple_ejb_application.shtml

But, when I try the test.jsp, it said

HTTP ERROR: 500
Unable to compile class for JSP:

An error occurred at line: 13 in the jsp file: /test.jsp
com.tutorial.Hello cannot be resolved to a type

Why? I've add the TestEJB to the build path.

Thank you very much.^_^

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13705766/1.jpg