geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lifecycle Operation Failed problem
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 19:04:10 GMT

I faced this problem where in the server fails to start and gives the
Lifecycle Operation failed error.  In my case I was deploying a web
application and had to manually edit the config.xml file to delete the
module tag for the war that I deployed:

<module name="default/formBuilderApp.war/1194307243639/war"/

The server then started up.  The confi.xml file is in var\config folder.

Unintalling the app did not delete the line from the config file.

Thanks,
Manisha