geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ivanrc <iri...@indra.es>
Subject ¿Can I Add Archive to Repository Libs with deploy command?
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:30:54 GMT

Hello,

I use apache geronimo 2.0.2 and I want to know if is possible add libs to
repository without use  "Add Archive to Repository" web form (in console,
services->Common Libs). For example using the deploy command.

I need a jdbc driver of SQL Server loaded in common libs as:

<dependency>
                <groupId>default</groupId>
                <artifactId>sql_server_driver</artifactId>
                <version>1.0</version>
                <type>jar</type>
</dependency>

I need this module or lib (I don´t know how exactly it is named). because I
need it to deploy a resource adapter that use this lib

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2">
    <dep:environment
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
        <dep:moduleId>
            <dep:groupId>console.dbpool</dep:groupId>
            <dep:artifactId>plancPool</dep:artifactId>
            <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
            <dep:type>rar</dep:type>
        </dep:moduleId>
        <dep:dependencies>
            <dep:dependency>
                <dep:groupId>default</dep:groupId>
                <dep:artifactId>sql_server_driver</dep:artifactId>
                <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
                <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
            </dep:dependency>
        </dep:dependencies>
    </dep:environment>
    <resourceadapter>
        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>plancPool</name>
                    <config-property-setting
name="Password">tururu</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="Driver">com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="UserName">sa_prueba_pln</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="ConnectionURL">jdbc:sqlserver://173.25.1.176;user=sa_prueba_pln;password=sa_prueba_pln</config-property-setting>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <local-transaction/>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>