geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ivanrc <iri...@indra.es>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo 2.0.2 and Mysql data base pool
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:20:51 GMT

I use EJB3 and the same sample work well with an data source repository with
SQL Server driver, but with mysql no

this is my persistence.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
	xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" version="1.0"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd">
    <persistence-unit name="TeamPU">
        <description>Team</description>

        <jta-data-source>plancPool</jta-data-source>
    </persistence-unit>
</persistence>

Do you know if Mysql works well with apache geronimo?