geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ivanrc <iri...@indra.es>
Subject Re: Configure and Deploy JMS Resources in Geronimo 2.0.2
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 09:34:00 GMT

yes I tried It. I´ve created a ConnectionGroup
(CustomerServiceConnectionGroup
(console.jms/CustomerServiceConnectionGroup/1.0/rar) with a
ConnectionFactory (named  	IHCIConnectionFactory) and topic (named
CustomerServiceTopic) but I can not obtain ConectionFactory. I tried use
this...

TopicConnectionFactory factory =
(javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory)ctx.lookup("IHCIConnectionFactory");

and this

TopicConnectionFactory factory =
(javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory)ctx.lookup("jms/IHCIConnectionFactory");

and my jndi.parameters are...

java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory
java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616
topic.MyTopic=jms/CustomerServiceTopic

but always obtain javax.naming.NamingException: Cannot lookup

Other thing, is that I don´t know how to modify a ConnectionGroup after
created it.

could you help me?