geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject java.lang.SecurityException: Package was already been loaded and not sealed:
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 21:38:45 GMT

I am deploying a new application war on Geronimo and the application was
deployed successfully, however when I try to access the application jsp I
get the following exception.  When I created dataMgr.jar I made sure it was
sealed.

java.lang.SecurityException: Package was already been loaded and not sealed:
package=website.forms,
url=file:/C:/geronimo5_2_0_1/repository/default/formBuilderApp.war/1194039233212/formBuilderApp.war-1194039233212.war/WEB-INF/lib/dataMgr.jar

Any inputs on resolving this will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Manisha