geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cannot access the geronimo server?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:42:03 GMT

Also I cannot start geronimo from the command line.  I get the following
error:

C:\geronimo6_5-2_0_1\bin>java -Djava.endorsed.dirs=lib/endorsed
-javaagent:bin/j
pa.jar -jar bin/server.jar
Unrecognized option: -javaagent:bin/jpa.jar

Any tips on resolving this will be appreciated.  I made the changes to the
server log properties file, but there is still no information in the log
file when I start up the server using geronimo.bat file.

Thanks,
Manisha