geronimo-user mailing list archives

From PeterAU2 <>
Subject Deploy plain HTML page without a plan
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 06:37:22 GMT

Is it possible to 'deploy' a plain HTML page without going through the deploy

If I'm using just Tomcat as a web server, I can just copy a plain HTML page
(say Hello.html) to the dir %TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps\ROOT and then the page is
served at localhost:8080/Hello.html

Can I  do this with Geronimo? I tried copying an HTML page to
%GERONIMO_HOME%\var\catalina\ROOT but that wasn't it. Couldn't find anything
in the docs, although the quick start guide at
was close. But I'm not looking at a JSP page, just plain HTML.

Thanks for your help. Peter