geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jthinaka <jthinaka+nab...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo 2.0 MDB is not Triggering
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 03:43:31 GMT

This is a repeat post of an earlier post that didn't get any attention :-/

I'll try a shorter version.

The core of my problem is that I know that a message is being enqueued on
the queue, and yet the MDB doesn't get triggered. I have turned on verbose
logging in Geronimo, and ensured that my code is pushing messages on to the
queue, but the MDB onMessage() method is not called. Here's what the MDB
looks like:

@MessageDriven(mappedName = "CallFinishMDB",
				activationConfig = {
									@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "acknowledgeMode",
propertyValue = "Auto-acknowledge"),
									@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType",
propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue"),
									@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination",
propertyValue="CallFinishQueue")
									}
			  )
public class CallFinishMDB implements MessageListener {
	/**
	 * Logger for this class
	 */
	private static final Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(CallFinishMDB.class);

	public void onMessage(Message arg0) {
		try
		{
			System.err.println("YIPEEEEE I was called");
			processMessage(arg0);
		}
		catch(Exception e)
		{
			logger.error(e);
		}

The message "YIPEEEEE I was called" is never seen in the Geronimo.log file.
CallFinishQueue has over 90 messages in it.

Any/all help will be greatly appreciated!