geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.1.5 and Geronimo 2.0.2
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 17:30:54 GMT
Paul may have more info, but my understanding is that for javaee
compliance we need to, by default, support myfaces 1.2 and ignore any
attempt to use earlier/other jsf implementations.

You might be able to disable this support by turning off the myfaces
and myfaces-deployer modules in config.xml by adding a load="false"
attribute.  I can't promise this will work but it might be worth a try.

thanks
david jencks