geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to monitor the used database connections?
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:27:52 GMT
I thought this info was visible on a database or connector specific
portlet, but apparently my memory is faulty :-)

You can find it on the JMX viewer page under Geronimo
MBeans>JCAConnectionManager.  ConnectionCount is the number of
(managed) connections for the pool and idleConnectionCount is the
number actually in the pool right now.  Active connections would be
the difference.

You can edit the pool size in the database portlet.

hope this helps
david jencks