On Oct 22, 2007, at 2:05 PM, Ashish Jain wrote:

Hi,
   Is it possible to have multiple installation of AG with all of them having a common bin, lib and schema. I am referring this link
(http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/multiple-repositories.html ) where it suggests that bin/lib/schema are read only and can be shared between instances. Is it possible to share them between different installations?

Ashish,
I don't understand what you are looking for... Perhaps if you explained what you want to achieve, rather than how to do it?

As you've noted, you can generate multiple server instances (e.g. servers A, B, C) from a single installation of geronimo. I'm not sure why you'd want to share these directories in multiple installations of geronimo. It could be done using symbolic links, I guess, but the benefits are escaping me...

--kevan