Hi Kevan,
           I am trying to simulate the following
1) Install geronimo at multiple location. Suppose C:/Ag1, C:/Ag2, C:/Ag3
2) Now since lib, bin and schema are read only. What I will do is to keep a copy of bin, lib and schema at a location C:/Centralloc.
3) Remove bin, lib and schema folder from Ag1, Ag2 and Ag3.
4) Now can we use C:/Centralloc/bin to start Ag1, Ag2 and Ag3? Here Ag1, Ag2 and Ag3 will have different PortOffset.

Thanks
Ashish