geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Hillmann" <ed.hillm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Q: MDB Application cannot find Interface defined in RAR file
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 22:47:01 GMT
> Lets start small and try to figure out why the message listener class
> isn't getting found.  I have a hard time believing that the rar
> processing is at fault because some of the tranql rars have 2 jars in
> them.... but maybe something else is triggering a bug.
>
> Could you try putting all the connector jars in the geronimo repo and
> adding them to the geroniimo-ra.xml plan?  At that point you ought to
> be able to use the console to try to load the message listener class
> in the rar configuration classloader.

OK, I've put one of the two JAR files in the geronimo repo (the
svConnector-api.jar), and I could successfully deploy the RAR file.
I've also used the console.

On a bit of a tangent, how do I remove a library from the repos?  I'd
like to remove the api jar file again, but I can't find out how.  I
assume it's a problem with my looking, so, as usual, any help will be
appreciated.