geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Hillmann" <ed.hillm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Q: Can a JCA adapter define multiple inbound resource adapters?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 22:26:42 GMT
> yes.... next time maybe I'll refer to the spec before suggesting
> stuff.... you also have to remove
>
> >       </messageadapter>
> >       <messageadapter>
>

> so its
> </messagelistener>
> <messagelistener>
>
> messagelistener is the one with maxOccurs="unbounded" so you can have
> more than one.  Don't blame me, I didn't write the schema :-)
>
> Hope I've looked at the schema enough this time :-)

Sorry if I sounded critical before.  I did not intend to be.  You've
been very helpful throughout the entire process. :)  I'm as guilty of
not fully comprehending the schema as anyone else, so I'm not throwing
any stones.

Once I write the ra.xml file correctly, it installed fine.  I'll
endeavour to write the geronimo-ra.xml file correctly, now, to try out
my adapter in Geronimo. :)

Thanks heaps!

Ed