geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announcement] SOA Stack based on Apache Geronimo - GASwerk
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:56:58 GMT
Interesting ! Yet another SOA choice, along with Apache Tuscany.

Cheers
Prasad

On 10/22/07, Kristian Köhler <Kristian.Koehler@dmc.de> wrote:
> Hi
>
> we developed a OpenSource SOA Stack based on Apache Geronimo. The stack includes an Enterprise
Service Bus (Apache ServiceMix), a Business Process Execution Engine (Apache ODE), Rule Based
Routing (Apache Camel) and of course JavaEE feature support (Apache Geronimo).

> The idea is to prevent companies to 'reinvent the OpenSource SOA wheel' when building
SOA solutions. ;-)

> The first release is avaliable from our Sourceforge Web Site:
> http://gaswerk.sourceforge.net
>
> The stack is called "GASwerk SOA Stack". A simple sample is also available as download
to see GASwerk SOA Stack in action.