geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Viet Nguyen" <vhng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0.2 install problem
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 04:47:07 GMT
The first thing I notice is that you're running minimal. By default, the
minimal assembly does not come with a web interface. So it looks like the
server has started just fine.

If you want the welcome page or, in general, an administration console, you
can download the geronimo-jetty6-javaee5 assembly or you can install the
jetty-console plugin onto the minimal assembly.

Regards,
Viet