geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Viet Nguyen" <vhng...@gmail.com>
Subject how to look up MEJB
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:10:51 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to access the new MEJB from a gbean. I am using the following

Context ic = new InitialContext();
Object mejbObj = (Object)ic.lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/mgmt/MEJB");    // I
get a NotContextException here

I have tried to pass a Properties object (with the
javax.naming.security.principal and javax.naming.security.credentials) to
the InitialContext() constructor, but I get the same exception.

I think this is the correct JNDI name for MEJB. Is this problem due to the
new security checks? If so, how can I configure my gbean (which is actually
bundled inside an EAR) to be able to access the MEJB?

Thanks,
Viet