geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo JMS configuration
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:32:17 GMT
After more investigation I discovered that you can set these
particular properties on the ActivationSpec in the mdb configuration
as well, and I've updated the amq docs to point this out...

http://activemq.apache.org/activation-spec-properties.html
http://activemq.apache.org/resource-adapter-properties.html

Meanwhile Matt is working on updating the ra.xml so it will document
all the possible properties you can set on the ResourceAdapter and
ManagedConnectionFactory.

thanks
david jencks