geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SjAS deployment problems
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:48:19 GMT
sorry I missed the first time you posted :-(
On Oct 2, 2007, at 5:45 AM, Zakharov, Vasily M wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on enabling SPECjAppServer2004 on Geronimo, and I've
> encountered some problems.
> I already wrote to this list about them, but noone replied.
> Could someone please look at the questions?
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.geronimo.user/7525
> (message-driven-destination tag doesn't work)

 From where this occurs I think this is a bug in the openejb xml spec
descriptor upgrade code.  I have a vague recollection that in
geronimo 1.x we had to do some xml munging to get from the dtd dd to
the latest schema dd.  Perhaps the new openejb3 deployment code does
not do quite the same thing as the old code.

> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.geronimo.user/7497 (Deployer
> needs internet access?)

Again this looks like an openejb3 problem with the jaxb parser.  We
probably need to supply the dtd locally to get past this, or else
turn off xml validation entirely.

I will try to look into these problems more unless someone who knows
more about how this stuff currently works gets there first.

thanks
david jencks