geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to look up MEJB
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 18:57:05 GMT
the java:comp/env only works when called from javaee components, not
gbeans.

You could use a gbean reference to the EjbContainer (??) gbean that
is deployed when the ejb is deployed and then figure out what to call
to  get the MEJB itself.

Or, if this gbean is called from javaee components you could look up
the MEJB during such a call, and make sure you have an ejb-ref to it
in the javaee component.

thanks
david jencks