geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Dennis Cartier" <dennis.cart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enabling sticky sessions in Geronimo 2.0.1
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 11:55:02 GMT
Sorry, I did not end up actually testing this. I decided to move back
to 1.1.1 and use Terracotta.

Dennis

--
"It is impossible to design fool proof systems, because fools are so clever."

Authour unknown
--

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long
plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die

Hunter S. Thompson, US journalist (1939 – 2005)