geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with JMS Messages and MDB, not all Messages are sended to the MDB
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 16:34:04 GMT
I have little idea what might be going on but I would try sending a
few hundred messages to see how many are received and I would use the
jmx viewer or hermes to browse the queues  to see where they are
stuck.  I'm wondering if there is some broker setting that is waiting
for more messages to be sent before sending a lot in a batch to the
client.  I'm afraid I don't know anything about the queue browsers
other than their names but I think there is documentation on the
activemq site.

hope this helps
david jencks