geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException - server start up failed
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:56:49 GMT

If you can supply a reproducible procedure to get to this state from
a fresh copy of geronimo we might be able to investigate further.
Without knowing exactly what you did it is pretty hard to offer advice.

Are you using the hot deployer?  If you are I would suggest you try
deploying your app in some other way such as through the console or
the command line or a maven plugin as part of your project build.  I
think the eclipse plugin also offers deployment.

thanks
david jencks