geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0.2 install problem
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 04:35:20 GMT
Hi,

One thing I notice is that you're using java 1.6.  I'm not altogether sure
what the status of geronimo is running on java 1.6.  You might want to give
it a shot on 5.

Also, what applications are you expecting to see?  What do you think should
be there that isn't?

Finally,  there are sometimes some path issues with long path names on
windows.  I've never hit them myself, so I'm not sure if this is a symptom
of that or not.  You could try extracting to a shorter path, something like
"c:\g.'

Hope at least some of this helps,

Jason Warner