geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0.1 on Ubuntu
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 21:00:46 GMT
Mark,

I just pulled down Geronimo 2.0.1(Jetty, JEE5) and had no issues starting
and stopping using the ./geronimo.sh command.  What behavior do you see when
you try to stop the server?

I know that I didn't have to make any changes to my hosts file to get the
server to work correctly, though I'm not in production so I left all the
settings as default.  Also, I had some issues with java when I started and
recreated the symlink for java on the system to point directly to the jre
that I wanted to use.  I'm not sure if either of those differences could
lead to a solution or a cause.

Jason Warner