geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating Apache Web server with Geronimo
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 00:01:32 GMT
Yes, I just set this up:

The workers.properties file:

worker.list=geronimo_ajp13
worker.geronimo_ajp13.port=8009
worker.geronimo_ajp13.host=localhost
worker.geronimo_ajp13.type=ajp13

Settings added to Apache configuration file:

<IfModule mod_jk.c>
    JkWorkersFile
/home/jgawor/geronimo-jetty6-javaee5-2.1-SNAPSHOT/var/config/workers.properties
    JkLogFile /home/jgawor/geronimo-jetty6-javaee5-2.1-SNAPSHOT/var/log/apache_mod_jk.log
    JkLogLevel error

    JkMount /console/* geronimo_ajp13
</IfModule>

Please also see