geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web 2.0 on Apache Geronimo?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:13:16 GMT
Since ajax is mainly focused on the client side I would expect that
most ajax libraries should work OK in Geronimo.   For example,
Geronimo's administration console uses Dojo 0.4 and Direct Web
Remoting (DWR) 1.1.3 in the Debug Views portlets.    I have also
successfully used the annotations and reverse AJAX features from DWR
2.1 in Geronimo 2.0.

In Geronimo 2.0 and 1.2-beta the Dojo 0.4 ajax library is
preinstalled and available for use at the context /dojo.   See
      http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/Using+Dojo+in
+Geronimo

There is a JIRA to upgrade Geronimo's shared Dojo to v0.9 which could
happen in the Geronimo 2.1 timeframe, especially if Geronimo users
like you express interest in that:

Best wishes,
Paul