geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Köhler <Kristian.Koeh...@dmc.de>
Subject AW: [Announcement] SOA Stack based on Apache Geronimo - GASwerk
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:15:46 GMT
Hi

GASwerk is focused on integrators and integration projects. The embedded ServiceMix provides
a rich set of protocol bindings and service engines to solve integration needs. The idea is
not to write code but rather configure your system.

But you are right: Yet another choice ;-)

Kristian

ps: I'm also thinking of integrating Tuscany...