geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Xh <xhsaymyn...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Geronimo 2.0.1 to WAS-CE 2.0.0 - strange warnings
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 08:01:53 GMT
Hi All!

I've moved my application from Geronimo 2.0.1 to WAS-CE 2.0.0, and I get two strange warnings.

First:

09:35:42,864 WARN  [MetaData] Found duplicate query "findWebModuleByName" in "class org.xh.dataweaver.web.entity.WebModule".
 Ignoring.

WOW, that rocks. This is how my WebModule entity looks like:

@Entity
@Table(name = "dw_modules", schema = "dw")
@NamedQuery(name = "findWebModuleByName", query = "SELECT wm FROM WebModule wm WHERE wm.name
= :name")
public class WebModule implements Serializable {
}

only one @NamedQuery is declared.

NOTE: on G2 there was no such warning!

Of course I can execute findWebModuleByName query and it works.
But what's going on?

Second:

09:35:38,918 WARN  [OpenEJB] Injection data not found in enc: jndiName='org.xh.dataweaver.web.facades.WebEntityFacadeBean/utx',
target=class org.xh.dataweaver.web.facades.WebEntityFacadeBean/utx

My WebEntityFacadeBean looks like this:

@Stateless
public class WebEntityFacadeBean implements WebEntityFacade {

    @PersistenceContext(unitName = "DataWeaverPU")
    private EntityManager em;
    @Resource
    private UserTransaction utx;
}

NOTE: on G2 there was no such warning!

If the injection data was not found how come this works:

utx.begin();
em.persist(module);
utx.commit();

strange things happen ;)

any idea?

maybe IBM uses older Geronimo than 2.0.1?

thanks and best regards
Ɓukasz

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/