geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Geronimo presentation at the Irish
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 04:02:52 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to let everyone know I will be giving a presentation at the
Irish Java Technology Conference (ijtc) in Dublin, Ireland on Nov 8th
(16:45-18:00) on Geronimo 2.x.  The presentation is called "Apache
Geronimo: Leveraging Open Source" and is an overview of the Geronimo
server and its ability to customize your own stack.

If you are attending, I hope to see you there.  If you aren't and you
are in town, please give me a ping as I would love to hook up and have
an informal "G-Talk" at a local pub.  Lets just call it an informal BOF ;-)

Hope to see you there,

Jeff Genender
Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org