geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse geronimo plugin doesnt Republish/Sync/Update
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 21:07:21 GMT
Hi fmchale, thanks for the information. I'm not aware of any problems with any
synchronization problems with the Eclipse plugin and the Geronimo server. Do you
happen to know whether you have the "Automatically publish to local server"
setting checked in your server preferences ?? If so, it should republish ever
few seconds based on what you have set, and you should not have to go through
the uninstall  and reinstall steps you describe below. Does this happen on all
your projects or just specific ones ?? And would it be possible to either attach
the project so we can test with it, or even describe it in more detail so we can
emulate it ?? Also, what platform are you running on (looks like probably
Windows) ?? Once I get a little more information I'll look at it immediately.
Thanks again....

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell