geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Waldowski <mwald...@sulechow.net>
Subject Re: Maven groupId and artifactId replacement
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:22:47 GMT
Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Czesc Marcin,
>
> I think you might've found the answer, but in case you're not - the
> answer is in samples/pom.xml where filtered resources are defined.
>
>         <resources>
>             <resource>
>                 <directory>${pom.basedir}/src/main/resources</directory>
>                 <filtering>true</filtering>
>             </resource>
>         </resources>

Yes, I found it, but I forgot to write about it here. Thanks for your
feedback. Filtering is one of the basic maven feature. I forgot about
it, and tried to find some plugin which is responsible for this ;)

> I'm working on the example right now (that's how I stumbled upon this
> question of yours) and found a way to minimize the number of required
> files in the ear (I couldn't understand why the rar is in the ear, but
> couldn't come up with the solution to get rid of it until now).

Yes, they are there because of Transitive Dependencies. I got rid of
them by adding them to pom with scope 'provided' ;) Did you do the same?

> p.s. Co robisz z Geronimo? Jak wrazenia?

Na to pytanie odpowiem Ci w odrębnym mailu :)

Regards, Marcin