geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gareth Evans <gar...@msoft.co.uk>
Subject Deploying a jca
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:27:27 GMT
Hi All,

I have a senario that I'd be grateful for some advice with.  I've had a
search for some documentation but have been unable to find some.

We currently package our application as an ear file and use jca (inflow
only) to take data feeds from external systems.
Currently the rar file and configuration sits within the ear file inside
an openejb-jar.xml and ejb-jar.xml file.  We currently use a build
system to generate a ear file for each client and this is prone to error.

My question is, is there anyway of configuring a jca connector outside
of an ear file to talk to an mdb within the ear?  Can this be done with
a deployment plan?

Regards,
Gareth Evans

--
Gareth Evans

Senior Developer

MSoft eSolutions Limited
Technology Centre
Inward Way
Rossmore Business Park
Ellesmere Port
Cheshire
CH65 3EN

--
Tel:    +44 (0)870 0100 704
Fax:    +44 (0)870 9010 705

Terms:
Please note that any prices quoted within this e-mail are subject to VAT.
All program details and code described in this e-mail are subject to
copyright © of MSoft eSolutions Limited and remain the intellectual
property of MSoft eSolutions Limited.
Any proposal or pricing information contained within this e-mail are
subject to MSoft eSolutions' Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this
message. MSoft eSolutions Limited cannot accept responsibility for viruses,
so please scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not
necessarily reflect those of MSoft eSolutions Limited who will not
necessarily be bound by its contents.