geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plug in
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 02:23:36 GMT
Hi Swarupa, Could you help me better understand your predicament ?? If I recall
correctly, when you change a JSP in the Eclipse IDE, and then save it, the JSP
will be republished automatically to the Geronimo server, without manual
intervention on the part of the user. Is that what you are experiencing, and is
that what you find to be so time consuming ?? I just want to ensure that you're
not having to "manually" republish your JSP, which I suppose could be somewhat
time consuming if there have to be a lot of changes made (i.e., for debugging
purposes). Thanks for any information.

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell