geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ruebsam <mario.rueb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: running two instances of Geronimo 2.0.1
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 18:25:24 GMT
David and Donald,
thanks for the help and changes to that problem and
also for adding the thread pool size in config-substitutions.properties
(GERONIMO-3475).
I changed my current G 2.0.1 files to match your changes on the 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT.
Since we want to go in production with G 2.0.x I'm curious to know if
there is a schedule for the G 2.0.2 release?

Thanks,
Mario