geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XML and EXSLT support disappeared from Geronimo 2.0.1!
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 17:26:41 GMT
Geronimo 2.0.x only includes xercesImpl-2.8.1.jar.
For Xalan support, you can use the IBM 1.5.0 SDK which includes IBM's XML4J
updated versions of Xerces and Xalan.  If you are using the Sun 1.5.0 SDK,
you'll need to include Xalan in your app or install it into the server's repo,
as Sun renamed the packages in their distro....

-Donald