geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Waldowski <mwald...@sulechow.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo JMS configuration
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 12:08:22 GMT
Hello.

I just doing the same :)

We need to change Redelivery Policy of ActiveMQ. I found some
information about this:
http://activemq.apache.org/redelivery-policy.html

In ActiveMQ source code in class
\src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\RedeliveryPolicy.java
you can easy find what this parameters mean. But in your case you need
to change only 'initialRedeliveryDelay'.

Now I'm digging where change this parameters in geronimo.

Join irc://irc.freenode.net/geronimo, perhaps we will be able to find it
together ;)

Regards, Marcin

Jochen Zink wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a simple JMS Queue and a MessageDriven Bean. The Bean retreices Messages, which
are sended to te JMS Queue. If the MDB throws an exception, no acknoledge is sended to the
Queue. The Message while be redelievered after a very short time. This time is to short. Is
it possible to configure this time, for example to 5 minutes?