geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ruebsam <mario.rueb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: running two instances of Geronimo 2.0.1
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:59:11 GMT
Hi Tim,

this is what I did, setting the offset to the recommended 10.
I tried to point out that the recommended offset 10 lead in
a conflict on Little-G Jetty. Since 10 is a good value I tried
to configure the conflicting AJPPortPrimary and AJPPortSecondary
which are not in the default Little-G Jetty config.xml .
I copied the configuration of the JettyAJP13Connector from
the J2EE version of Geronimo. But this sets only the AJPPortPrimary.
I still need to configure the AJPPortSecondary in the config.xml
and dont know how.

Thanks,
Mario