geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running two instances of Geronimo 2.0.1
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 16:38:47 GMT
Hi Mario, the port offset is there to allow users to change all the port
settings with only a single configuration change (e.g., for exactly the purpose
you're trying to use it for--running multiple instances of the server). However,
if you find that you still have conflicts you can configure the individual port
settings to anything you like, or anything that prevents conflicts, without
using the portoffset substitution variable. For example,

<attribute name="port">25</attribute>

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell