geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0.1 ClassLoader seperation
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2007 13:26:04 GMT
Hi Peter,
           One way I can think of is calling the ejb like you will
call from a remote standalone java client on another machine. The
following properties would then be used to get an InitialContext from
the Remote Server.
   java.naming.factory.initial      =
org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory
   java.naming.provider.url         = ejbd://127.0.0.1:4201
   java.naming.security.principal   = myuser
   java.naming.security.credentials = mypass

You will only need to have the business interfaces in the case of ejb3
or remote/home interfaces in the case of ejb 2.1

Regards
Manu