geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Strange console message: Endpoint connection to JMS broker failed
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:24:01 GMT
Kevan,

Thanks for your response!

No, I only have one JMS resource adapter (named SPECjAppServerJMS, with
Clientid SPECJMS), and only one connection factory in it (named
SPECjAppServerJMSConnectionFactory). The application addresses them like
this:

<session>
  <ejb-name>OrderSes</ejb-name>
    <jndi-name>OrderSes</jndi-name>
      <resource-ref>
        <ref-name>jms/QueueConnectionFactory</ref-name>

<resource-link>SPECjAppServerJMSConnectionFactory</resource-link>
      </resource-ref>

and like this:

<message-driven>
  <ejb-name>FulfillOrderMDB</ejb-name>
    <resource-adapter>
      <resource-link>SPECjAppServerJMS</resource-link>
    </resource-adapter>

It seems important that the problem (messages in the console) appears
immediately after the components are deployed, before any client
programs (external client or build-in servlets) are run.

Can it be the names are wrong, or should have any additional
correspondence to each other?

Thank you!

Here're the deployment plans, for reference:
[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/64828/sjas-jms.x
ml
[2]