geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject How to specify JNDI names?
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 14:59:23 GMT
Hi, all,

I have an application (SPECjAppServer2004) containing session EJBs that
need to be accessed from outside. When I run the client, it reports:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: /OrderAuditSes does not exist in the
system.  Check that the app was successfully deployed.
        at
org.apache.openejb.client.JNDIContext.lookup(JNDIContext.java:237)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
        at ...

What is the expected format of specifying the JNDI names in G2.0.1? What
may I be doing wrong?

I've tried different variations, but never succeeded. JNDI Viewer in
Console shows the necessary EJBs in the tree, without any prefix.

Thank you!

The client is launched like this:
java -cp ...
-Djava.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialCon
textFactory -Djava.naming.provider.url=rmi://localhost:4201 Client

The Client code is like this:
new InitialContext().lookup("OrderAuditSes");

The application deployment plan can be found here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/64828/sjas-app.x
ml

Vasily
Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
Registered legal address: 125252, Moscow, Russian Federation,
Chapayevsky Per, 14.