geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject SjAS deployment problems
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 12:45:34 GMT
Hi all,

I'm working on enabling SPECjAppServer2004 on Geronimo, and I've
encountered some problems.
I already wrote to this list about them, but noone replied.
Could someone please look at the questions?

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.geronimo.user/7525
(message-driven-destination tag doesn't work)
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.geronimo.user/7497 (Deployer
needs internet access?)
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.geronimo.user/7496

Thank you very much!

Vasily
Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
Registered legal address: 125252, Moscow, Russian Federation,
Chapayevsky Per, 14.