geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Q: MDB Application cannot find Interface defined in RAR file
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 06:23:02 GMT
Lets start small and try to figure out why the message listener class
isn't getting found.  I have a hard time believing that the rar
processing is at fault because some of the tranql rars have 2 jars in
them.... but maybe something else is triggering a bug.

Could you try putting all the connector jars in the geronimo repo and
adding them to the geroniimo-ra.xml plan?  At that point you ought to
be able to use the console to try to load the message listener class
in the rar configuration classloader.

Also, if you have copied any of  the connector classes into  the ejb
app or included anything in any of the manifest claspaths I advise
taking them out.  It shouldn't make a difference but....

thanks
david jencks