geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cannot access the geronimo server?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 23:58:13 GMT

On Oct 30, 2007, at 4:26 PM, MShah wrote:

> I have a new install of Geronimo and looks like the server did
> start up based
> on the messages in the console:
>
> Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.5.0_13)...
> Startup completed in 0.000s seconds
> Geronimo Application Server started

The 0.000s seconds suggests that less than the full server started.
what did you do?

Starting using java -Djava.endorsed.dirs=lib/endorsed -javaagent:bin/
jpa.jar -jar bin/server.jar --long usually takes somewhere around
20-30 sec on my laptop.

there are logs under var/log.  Depending on which geronimo you are
using you might need to modify server-log4j.properties in order to
get any useful info.

thanks
david jencks