geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Stanchfield" <Scott.Stanchfi...@hillcrestlabs.com>
Subject RE: Asking again: No registered context in security getCurrentContext() after apps run for two days.
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:34:34 GMT
Cool. Sounds even better. Prolly need to separate (in ExpirationMonitor)

    if (session.isDone() || age > maxLoginDurationMillis) {
        list.add(session); // to unregister
        session.setDone(true);
        it.remove();
    }

into

    if (session.isDone()) {
        list.add(session); // to unregister
        session.setDone(true);
        it.remove();
    } else if (age > maxLoginDurationMillis) {
        // replace with anon session
        // (haven't dug in to find how to create it)
    }

- Scott