geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when shutting down geronimo's instance.
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:51:49 GMT

On Oct 13, 2007, at 7:17 PM, Pablo Martin Viva wrote:

> Hi, thanks keving for answering, me I've tried with both SUN's JRE
> and JDK 1.6_u1 and SUN's JRE and JDK 1.5.0_12-b04 both for startup
> and for shutting down the server
> and I still get the very same error. I will see if I can find any
> other information in the log files or any other useful information.

Oh well... So much for that theory... ;-)

shutdown command works fine for me on both MacOS and SLES 10. From
your stack trace, It looks like the server is shutting down prior to
sending a response to the command line client. I'm guessing that it's
a timing situation associated with your particular environment.
Probably worth creating a Jira for this. Would be nice to address
this problem, but given that the server is shutting down, may not get
top priority from us...

--kevan