geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo JMS configuration
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:26:44 GMT
Due to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3480 at the
moment to configure these properties you have to rebuild the geronimo-
activemq-ra module with a modified ra.xml that includes the
properties you want to configure.  Maybe we can post an "enhanced"
rar somewhere soon with all the configurable properties listed until
this bug is fixed.

thanks
david jencks