geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jochen Zink <jochenl...@web.de>
Subject Accesing EJB3 with RemoteInterface
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 15:30:54 GMT
Hello,

I have an EAR File containing a MessageDriven bean. This MDB makes a lookup to a Stateless
Session Bean, which is deployed as external EJB-JAR File (not inside the same EAR). The lookup
ends up in a NameNotFoundException. I’m not sure what I did wrong.

The EJB-JAR contains the EJB and in META-INF the openejb-jar.xml:
<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.1">
	<dep:environment xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
		<dep:moduleId>
			<dep:groupId>com.accumio.ae.quellen</dep:groupId>
			<dep:artifactId>AU</dep:artifactId>
			<dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
			<dep:type>car</dep:type>
		</dep:moduleId>
		<dep:dependencies/>
		<dep:hidden-classes/>
		<dep:non-overridable-classes/>
	</dep:environment>
</openejb-jar>

The EJB itself:
@Stateless
public class QuelleAccessAuImpl implements QuelleAccessAu {
	public String start(Integer vorgangPK, QuelleDTO quelle) throws SystemException {
		System.out.println( vorgangPK );
                return null;
	}

}

The Interface QuelleAccessAu contains the annotation @Remote

This is packed into an ejb-jar File and deployed to Geronimo.

Inside the MessageDriven Bean (another EAR-File), I try to access the EJB QuelleAccessAuImpl
with the following Code:
Properties props = new Properties();
props.setProperty("java.naming.factory.initial", "org.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
props.setProperty("java.naming.provider.url", "127.0.0.1:4201");
InitialContext ic = new InitialContext(props);

QuelleAccessAu ejb = (QuelleAccessAu) ic.lookup("com.accumio.ae.quellen/AU/1.0/car/QuelleAccessAuImpl/com.accumio.ae.quelle.au.service.QuelleAccessAu");

This lookup ends up with a nameNotFoundException.

Can anybody see what I did wrong?

Thanks a lot!

Regards Jochen